I’m kind of obsessed with edible flowers and want to use them to decorate everything possible. I stumbled upon these cute edible flower popsicle’s on Lauren Conrad and just had to give them a shot. Recipe is from Kitchy Kitchen. Love how refreshing and mildly flavoured these are and since they’re transparent the flowers look super pretty. Cute idea for sunny lunches, also the edible flowers can also be used in ice cubes to add that touch of pretty to your cocktails & mocktails!
For the popsicles:
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/4 cup rose syrup
- edible flowers ( I got mine from FoodHall)
- ice cream molds+ ice cream sticks
For the rose syrup:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon rosewater
- Combine sugar and water over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Cook for an additional 5 minutes as it simmers. Take off heat and add the rosewater. Cool completely.
- Stir together the coconut water and syrup. Place 3 to 5 flowers in each ice cream mold and fill with coconut water mixture.
- Pop in the freezer until your edible flower popsicles are completely frozen. Take the popsicles out of the mold and enjoy!
love, S <3